Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Superbowl Prediction Reiterated


Week 13 in the NFL is just about over (just 2 games left) and I was looking back at my post after week 10. In this post I predicted a Cowboys vs. Chargers Superbowl. Now I know it is to earlier to gloat b/c neither team is there yet but if you look at the hottest teams in the league at this very moment you have The Chargers at #1 (6 wins in a row) and The Cowboys at #2 (4 straight wins). I took a bit of heat over my prediction and people even told me The Cowboys wouldn't even make the playoffs (these same people laughed at The Boys picking up Gramatica last week - wonder if they watched todays game?)
Anyway I would like to repeat my prediction of a Cowboys vs. Chargers Superbowl and when the dust settles Tony Romo and T.O. will be holding The Vince Lombardi Trophy (pictured) for being the Superbowl Champions.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate The Cowboys but right now I would have to agree with your prediction for the big game. However, I think San Diego will win a close one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma