Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

NFL Ramblings



Just a couple of points from this weeks games:
- LT sets 5 NFL records in last two weeks. I compared him to Gretzky last week in this blog and on Sunday nite so did the announcers - someone is reading my site and stealing my ideas - all I ask is to be given credit. I would hate to sue NBC for this but I will not allow my posting to be used without acknowledgement.
- LT also named Sporting News' "Sportsman of the Year"
- The Boys are back. After a poor showing the week before, against The Saints, The Cowboys destroyed Atlanta this week and clinched a playoff spot!
- T.O. goes to far; even for me. I did not mind the showboating, the trash talking and all of his other antics (hell I liked him even more because of this) but when it comes to spitting on another individual even I disapprove of this. It is degrading and after he helps us win this years Superbowl decisions have to be made.
- Words I thought I would never say: T.O. must go! My heart is broken! Why T.O. Why ?????

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmmmm...are you bi-polar like your Hero?

You claim LT in Gretzky status, yet let us quote the great Buffett Blog in Sept:

"LaDainian Tomlinson is the most over-rated running back in the game. His running reminds me of Montague's running style - like he is in a marching band."

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger jimbuff said...

Someone has been paying attention.
This was at the beginning of the season and since then LT has changed his style (not marching band style anymore).
Also I might have been not entirely right with my assestment. He proved me wrong with his play this season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma