Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Best ????


If you know me you probably know that I am a Dallas Cowboys fan and love to praise them. I usually don't (read almost never) give other teams or players credit. However, the other day I heard LaDainian Tomlinson's coach saying that he thinks that LT is the best running back ever. I take exception to this and would argue that he is not the best running back ever - I argue that he is the greatest football player ever!!!
If you are a football fan I urge you to watch every Chargers game possible - sometime amazing is happening now and years down the road you don't want to think that you missed out.
The only comparison I can make to LT is Gretzky when he played hockey. LT is as dominant in football as "The Great One" was on the ice.
My props go out to LaDainain (I'll give credit where it is due) but from now on I will focus on "The Boys" - I just had to voice my expert opinion (read fact) on what is happening in San Diego right now!

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha da Fah man? LT sucks. Justin Fargas is the best. Raider Rule!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Doobie said...

Hah! Nice to hear another Raider fan chime in, although I have to give the nod to Buffett on this one. You can't deny LT his accomplishments. One thing that should be noticed is that his OL deserves a bit of credit too for the holes they open for him. I remember the days when the Raiders OL did that...

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger jimbuff said...

Raiders shutout again! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Cowboys clinch playoff spot!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma