Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Friday, September 15, 2006

"The Greek" is back for week two of the NFL season and I hope you have learned your lesson for not listening to me last week - If you went with my picks you would have had 13 out of 16. I see from your pool results that the most anyone had was 11. So pay attention this week to these picks:
- Miami over Buffalo. Q:Why is the field in Buffalo so green? A:Because they keep putting lots of shit on it.
- Carolina over Minnesota. Minnesota has about as much chance of winning this game as Soucy does of winning this pool - well maybe they have a little better chance but they will still lose.
- Cleveland over Cincinnati. When two shitty team from the same state play always take the visiting team. 8 out of 9 in the last 10 years.
- Chicago over Detroit. When any team is playing Detroit take the other team.
- Indy over Houston. Manning will throw as many touchdowns in this game as Eric Carr will all season.
- New Orleans over Green Bay. I remeber growing up and my father telling me about when he used to watch football as a kid. He says he liked the Packers because they had the best quaterbacks - he told me Brett Favre's backup in those days was Bart Starr.
- Giants over Philly. An anxious woman goes to the doctor and asks nevously, "Can I get pregnant from anal sex?" "Of course," replies the doctor, "where do you think Eagles fans come from?"
- Baltimore over Oakland. After what I seen last Monday nite Oakland may have the worst team in any sport in the history of the world. Fitting that Aaron Brooks is the quarterback.
- Atlanta over Tampa Bay. Micheal Vick is the most under-rated player in the NFL.
- Seattle over Arizona. Rain in Seattle will be the difference playing a team from the dessert.
- San. Fran. over St. Louis. I drove through St. Louis once and saw the arch of whatever they call it. I remember thinking, " Wow there's the Arch - I wonder what CD I should listen to next?"
- Denver over K.C. Jake "the snake" contrary to belief did not get his nickname because of the wrestler. He got it because his last name is Plummer and a "snake" is a plummers tool.
- New England over the Jets. The Jets suck.
- Tennesse over The Chargers. LaDainian Tomlinson is the most over-rated running back in the game. His running reminds me of Montague's running style - like he is in a marching band.
- Washington over Dallas. I am a Dallas fan and thought they had a chance this year so they are going to lose every game just to piss me off. I, however will still pick Dallas every week but they will lose.
- Pittsburgh over Jacksonville. I like the colors of the Steeler's uniforms. Same as Boston's in hockey. Go Bruins!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma