Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Saturday, May 20, 2006


"The Greek" checking in after a respectable 2nd round to give his expert predictions of what WILL happen in the Conference finals.

Hurricanes over Sabres. I like Buffalo and was debating taking them but then I heard Pierre McGuire say that The Sabres would win and I knew the difference. This clown knows less about hockey than Rolo and all Leafs fans combined. With Pierre giving his "expert" opinion I know that the other team (Carolina) will win. Hurricanes in 6.

Edmonton over Anaheim. Q: What do wings, sharks and ducks all have in common? A: They can all be deep fried in Oil. (HA! HA! HA! I kill me). Edmonton has something that Ottawa or Joe Thornton doesn't that you need to excel in the playoffs - Heart! I am not an Oilers fan but I have to take them because of the passion they are showing right now when it counts. Also I can take them because Rolo used to be an Edmonton fan but got frustrated with them and switched to Toronto before the season began - another brilliant move by Vic. Oilers in 7.

This is "The Greek" saying goodbye for now and I will be back in a couple of weeks to let you know who will be in possession of Lord Stanley's Cup at playoffs end. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma