Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Monday, April 03, 2006


Pic. of the Curlers partying with some of the locals at The Ash last week.
I had a chance to get a few words with The Curlers last week and here are some of their thoughts and comments.
- Mike Adam on the response they recieved here - "unbelievable, I am overwhelmed!!"
- Russ Howard when I asked him if he will be with the team in 4 years time for another run - "have not thought about it yet. I am still living in a dream world after these Olympics. I will think about it once the high wears off of this victory".
- Toby MacDonald when I asked him how does one coach Russ Howard? - "I never coached Russ. Just tried to keep him calm at times - how can I expect to tell Russ Howard something he does not know about curling".
- Brad Gushue when I asked what his goals were now after the Olympic gold - "The teams ultimate goal is to win gold again in 2010. Hopefully we will pick up 3 or 4 brier wins and world golds on the way to another Olympic gold medal".
- Mark Nichols made a few comments. Here is a few of them:
- Now I have to find a job - for the last few years all my life has been is curling.
- We never got to see much of Italy - it was not a holiday, When we were over there it was all business.
- When I asked him about his 96% and 97% shooting in the semies and the finals - "I just peaked at the right time. "I guess it was a good time to have the best two games of my life". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tree said...

Nice comments, so which one is you?

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger TreeBob said...

haha my wife was still signed in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma