Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


It seems that my last post has offended someone (scroll down and read the comment). However, this is the last thing that I intended to do. After reading it over myself I guess that the joke was not as apparent as I thought. I was making excuses as to why we lost and I know it was because we were outplayed. I know that Carlos did not intentionally take me out (as we spoke and joked about it after) and I know that the refs were not in on it as a conspiracy to get us out of the tourney - this was just us joking after the games were over and me not being 100% clear on my post. I know that people that were around us after we were put out know that we were nothing but gracious losers. I also know that the refs know that I meant nothing by this as Tony, Don and Darrell can assure you that I never even questioned one call in all 5 of our games - I commend anyone who is willing to ref because I know that it is a thankless job.
The tourney once again went over excellent and a thank you goes out to all who helped out - in organizing, reffing and playing. I wish to congratulate The Cabin on winning as they were the class of the tourney and for the 1st time in 4 years a team has gone undefeated. I am sorry once again for the confusion in my last post and must say I really enjoyed the weekend - it is always one of my favorites of the year. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma