Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Friday, February 03, 2006


"The Greek" checks in with his Superbowl prediction. For all of the people who have been asking me over the last week if I received The Greek's pick for the Superbowl yet - I just want to let you know that The Greek doesn't send me his picks. I have been pretending that he sends them to me all year - I actually make these picks myself and let you believe that he sends them to me. Sorry to deceive you. I can go 11 and 0 in the playoffs with a correct pick this week.
After almost 2 weeks to mull it over I have to take Pittsburgh to win the Superbowl. Even though 2 Sundays ago, I was at The Hideaway watching the Steelers-Broncos game when I saw a couple of fans (who were grown men) jump up and down and sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round," after Jerome Bettis ran for like three yards. Then these "men" (JJ and Ev) proceeded to jump on each other and wrestle each other down to the ground .. at a bar ... in front of people.
For this reason alone I should not pick The Steelers but I have to because they are playing Seattle.
What's the difference between the Seattle Seahawks and Cheerios?
Cheerios actually belong in a bowl.
Why can't Matt Hasselbeck use the phone anymore?
Because he can't find the receiver.
The Steelers will win easily and Seattle fans will have to keep on listening to grunge music as they drink their coffee in the rain - or what ever else there is to do there.
And I have to take The Steelers - how can I go against a team that wears Bruins' colors.
-"The Greeks" 1st prediction for next year is The Cowboys will beat The Chargers in Superbowl 41.
Back next September with another season of winning picks.
Sincerely,
"The Greek" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma