Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Thursday, December 22, 2005


The Greek's picks for week 16 are dedicated to Tony Dungy and his family this week:

Atlanta over Tampa. Rolo asked me the other day what a Buccaneer was so I told him it was to much to pay for corn. He said oh yeah I knew that.
Bengals over Bills because Buffalo will be using their Doughnut Defense again this week - the one with the hole in the middle.
Dallas over Carolina. Duhhhhhh!!! No brainer.
Detroit and New Orleans - The Greek refuses to pick either one of these teams to win. Tie! I'd rather be forced to spend Christmas alone while watching re-runs of the show Empty Nest all day than be forced to watch this lackluster offering.
Jacksonville over Houston. Saying Houston isn't tanking it in order to get the No. 1 pick in next year's draft is like saying you watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show for gift ideas.
Washington over Giants. I don't know who's more overrated right now, Howard Stern or Eli Manning.
Pittsburgh over Cleveland. I ran across a Browns fan the other day in the middle of the desert. He was tired and thirsty. I asked him if he wanted any of my water. He said no, all he wanted was for me to show the Browns more respect. Then he fell over and I continued on my way.
Chiefs over Chargers because Hazel Mae knows more about football than Montague.
Rams over San Fran. Remember when these two teams used to be good??? 49ers will blow it in hopes of getting Reggie Bush next year - Reggie may opt to play his senior year after all.
Miami over Tennessee. The Titans were so beat up last week that they went to the chiropractor and everyone knows that 98% of chiropractors give the rest a bad name.
Arizona at Philly. See Detroit and New Orleans pick.
Seattle over Indy. Seriously, Tony Dungy's 18 year old son died today - The Greeks Thoughts are with him and his family.
Denver over Oakland because Mary Tyler Moore knows more about football than Rolo.
Chicago over Green Bay. The Packers have as much chance of winning as Ev Walsh does of finding one of those cheese heads smaller than his actual head.
Minnesota over Baltimore. If you ask me, this whole Vikings "Sex Boat-Gate" thing has been Blown way overboard.
New England over the Jerks because The Jerks suck!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma