Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Thursday, November 03, 2005


Jimmy "the greek" football predictions for week #9.
I had to do this because we have a football pool here and my friends have all fallen behind me and I wish to explain to them how simple it is to choose the winning teams.

- Chargers over Jets because the Jets suck.
- Washington over Philly because Wash. Beat Cowboys and Cowboys beat Philly, so...
- Chiefs over Raiders because Hazel Mae knows more about football than Rolo.
- Browns over Tennessee because when 2 shitty teams play take the home team.
- Indy over Pats. Because Indy is 7-0 and they are also due to beat New England.
- Minnesota over Detroit because I took Detroit and I always get them wrong.

Hint - Dallas is off this week but for the rest of the year take them-they will not lose again. This is including playoffs. "The Boys" will win the Superbowl in my unbiased opinion. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma