Buffett's Blog

Random Thoughts from an expert on everything!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Even though I am a big Country music fan I have to admit there are some lame songs out there.
Worst Country Song Titles of all time...

Am I Double Parked by the Curbstone of Your Heart?

Billy Broke My Heart at Walgreens and I Cried All the Way to Sears

Get Off the Table, Mabel (The Two Dollars is for the Beer)

How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You, When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?

I'd Rather Pass a Kidney Stone than Another Night With You

If Today Was a Fish, I'd Throw It Back In

Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You

There Ain't Enough Room in my Fruit Of The Looms to Hold All My Lovin' For You

You Done Stomped On my Heart (and You Mashed That Sucker Flat)

Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye.

And my personal favorite:
If She Hadn't Been So Good Lookin' I Might Have Seen the Train Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma